Summary: The Prevention Educator will assist in delivering the agency’s primary prevention school-based curriculum, The EPIC Project, to area schools and other youth organizations as needed.
- Present The EPIC Project curriculum at area schools and other community youth organizations.
- Assist education leadership team with the development of appropriate, age-based curriculum and community presentations.
- Collect data and pre/post tests from classes as needed.
- Assist Primary Prevention Coordinator with scoring and tabulating education data and administrative duties as needed.
- Maintain required documentation for presentations and time sheets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 75% of employee’s time will be spent on this project and the breakdown of activities will be recorded on employee’s time sheet.
- Knowledge of issues related to sexual violence prevention.
- Excellent public speaking, writing and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with volunteers, staff and others in the community.
- Prior experience teaching or working with youth
- Ability to use a PC and all applicable software.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in a human services field preferred.
- Two years’ experience in public speaking, community organizing, or outreach preferred.
To apply please send in your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
More information: http://www.theturningpoint.org/