Family Ties, Family Resource Services
Counselor (LPC or LCSW) – Open Position
Family Ties, Family Resources Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, established February 28, 2007. Family Ties is a children’s and family crisis center serving victims (and their families) of sexual assault, domestic violence and other family crisis issues.
We are currently in search of an energetic and compassionate individual to provide counseling services. This position is full-time and is located in Waller, Texas. Please carefully read the detailed job description below. If you feel you meet the qualifications and that you would be a great fit for this position, please apply and email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. (Be sure to include the job title in your email subject line.)
Qualifications: Must hold a Master’s Degree in related field and a current LPC or LCSW.
Summary: This position will be responsible for providing; Crisis Intervention, Individual and Group
Therapy, Case Management, Group Facilitation for victims and assist in carrying out Psycho educational Youth Prevention Programs when required.
Duties: 1. Provides Crisis Intervention services to Child and Adult Victims of Sexual Assault.
2. Provides Crisis Intervention services to Child and Adult Victims of Domestic Violence.
3. Works with Director of Programs as directed under the Sexual Assault Primary Prevention Program.
4. Works under the supervision of the LPC Supervisor to provide counseling services to Child and Adult Victims of Sexual Assault.
5. Works under the supervision of the LPC Supervisor to provide counseling services to Child and Adult Victims and other Violent Crimes.
6. Provides Family Violence Prevention & Crisis Intervention resources to Child Victims and their parents/caretakers.
7. Assist in the development of program curriculum when required.
8. Assists in carrying out the curriculum through our education programs when required.
9. Assist the Director of Programs in preparing Victim Services monthly statistical information for grant funders as required.
10. Works with the Victim Services Program to ensure program cohesion and training to staff and volunteers when required.
11. Assist in providing training to School District Staff and Community Stakeholders in accordance with grant funding requirements.
12. Other duties as required.